Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Loan Reviewer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!Responsibilities:
- Process daily loan transactions in accordance with instructions received from the agent bank/middle office. Input accurate information in CLO (Commercial Loan Operations) IRIS (Fax System) and LoanApp and ensure all instructions received are processed on the same day. i.e: Rollover, New loan, paydown, conversion, interest and fee settlement, etc.
- Secure approvals from middle office via IRIS/LoanApp when necessary.
- Report and escalate any back value / irregular transactions to the designated checker.
- Arrange funding and/or break funding with Treasury prior to the cut off time.
- Process outgoing loan related payments via GPP for FED/CHIP/SWIFT payment.
- Timely billing if applicable and process all incoming funds for fees, principal and interests.
- Update customer / agent bank contact list and special handling list periodically.
- Timely filing & Record Management.
- Investigate and resolve pending items in Cash Accounts, Past Dues and Break-funding charges.
- Effectively communicate with agent bank/middle office to resolve discrepancies.
- Claim compensation for late payment received.
- Send swift message, e.g. MT199 for unidentified incoming funds.
- Administer complicated loan transactions.
- Review and participate in LOD Operating Manual discussion and update.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.