Loan IQ Administrator
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Loan IQ Admin for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist with ongoing day to day management of all Project Finance loan deals.
- Generate daily Scheduled Activity Report and next day Anticipated Scheduled Activity Report and track completion of daily activity.
- Generate weekly Loan IQ Weekly Report and followup on missing items and inaccuracies with Loan Operations Group.
- Daily review of Loan Operations Group mailbox and response of all emails; ensure all emails in Loan Operations Group mailbox are addressed and cleared by close of business.
- Facilitate communication between Project Finance team and Loan Operations Group; respond to queries from Project Finance team and Lenders by retrieving information in LS2.
- Crosschecking information on Loan IQ with review of Loan Agreement or Paying Agency Agreement to ensure accurate setup.
- After closings, assist in review of new loan setups on Loan IQ, including accruals, rate basis, commitment fees, margins, Lender shares, etc. to ensure accurate and complete setup.
- Review, coordinate, and monitor draw procedures, manage flow of funds mechanics and internal loan administration.
- Coordinate and manage flow of funds on Interest Payment Dates, including monitor distribution of Debt Service Notices to Borrowers, Interest Payment Notices to Lenders, and Rate Set Notices to all deal parties.
- Assist in preparation of Quarter End activities, including review of Quarter End Scheduled Activity Report, review of accruals, and identifying and tracking special handling dates, Payment in Kind (PIK) and Default deals to ensure smooth workflow each Quarter end.
- Assist in review of information provided by Loan Operations Group on audit confirmations to ensure accuracy
- Identify discrepancies and assist in resolution.
- Participate in and resolve day to day fire drills and other daily troubleshooting.
- Assist Account Managers and Administrators in fire drills on accounts and client issues and escalate appropriately.
- Escalate all issues immediately as they are identified and assist in resolution.
- Proficiency in Loan IQ, Microsoft Excel, and Sharepoint.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.