Linux System Administrator
Linux System Administrator
Job Number: 21-13605
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Linux System Administrator for our client remotely.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The resource will primarily support Linux/Unix infrastructure, enterprise backup and recovery, and distributed storage systems.
- The responsibilities span both on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- Selected contractor will have significant experience in the provisioning, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of Linux based operating systems (preferably RHEL) on a VMWare infrastructure platform.
- The resource will have experience with Red Hat system management and platform tools Ansible Tower and Satellite, incorporating package management using RPM/YUM.
- They will possess the necessary experience to back up and restore Linux servers.
- The resource will be experienced with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation.
- The selected resource will have significant experience in the planning, installation, configuration and administration of enterprise backup and recovery solutions (preferably Commvault).
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing all aspects of distributed enterprise storage. Environment includes IBM flash storage systems (preferably FS9200), Dell NAS, AWS S3 and EBS.
- Experience with managing Brocade SAN fabric and switches would be helpful. Experience with IBM Copy Service Manager (CSM) would also be helpful.
- Experience with provisioning and administration of cloud provider (CP) infrastructure and storage resources in a multi-cloud environment is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience installing, configuring and administering Unix based systems (preferably AIX) on IBM Power Systems.
- Familiarity with Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions such as Centrify and CyberArk is preferred.
- The selected resource may be required for off-hour production support.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary