Eclaro is looking for a Linux/AIX Developer for our client in Bloomington, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provisions and configures compute resources across the cloud or non-cloud landscape
- Develops and implements infrastructure solutions to ensure stable and available Open Systems computing environments
- Integrates and manages the Open Systems platforms with other infrastructure technologies and services into a heterogeneous environment
- Performs planning, consulting, technical analysis, designing, development and deployment activities related to Open Systems
- Maintains infrastructure integrity through research and deployment of upgrades and patches. Researches Open System software, tools and emerging technology
- Develops and implements policies, strategies, guidelines, standards and procedures related to Open Systems
- Develops processes and tools for managing the Open Systems infrastructure
- Develops detailed specifications for complex assignments
- May take on several simultaneous work stories or focus on a single complex story
- Understands, supports, and helps define the vision and direction for the product development
- Provides services to proactively plan capacity along with proactive and reactive performance and availability for the mainframe, open systems, storage and network environments and the applications that reside on them
- Develops understanding of user experience best practices and test designs and standards
- Must have knowledge/experience with Linux or AIX, preferably both
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Bianca Pablo at Bianca.Pablo@eclaro.com or call (646) 695-2923 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary