Job Number: 20-06099
Job Number: 20-06099
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Linux Administrator for our client in Chandler, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Linux System Administrator is responsible for implementing and operating enterprise infrastructure and systems automation for HPC (High Performance Computing) Linux/CentOS clusters in a global environment.
- Must be capable of working with minimal supervision & applies the necessary technical expertise for effective and efficient use while communicating with peers, customers and leadership.
- Additionally, requires candidate to participate in a 24x7 rotational coverage.
- Manage large & diverse Linux environment including support, capacity planning, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring in enterprise level data center.
- Proficient in multiple scripting languages including Perl & Python.
- Configuration/capacity planning, software products evaluation, and systems performance analysis and optimization.
- Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for enterprise systems.
- Setup, configuration, general maintenance and troubleshooting of all Unix and Linux systems.
- Directs & coordinates the work assigned with respective teams & possess excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active, creative participation in the execution of projects, translating business requirements into technology solutions through analysis.
- Supporting, interfacing and cooperating with cross functional teams. Ability to work closely with end users to understand their needs and provide guidance.
- Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy and configure infrastructure with Ansible or other automation tools.
- Approach all tasks with an attitude of automation. Identify and recommend areas of improvement where improvement may be gained.
- Manage and maintain monitoring to ensure uptime and SLA levels.
- Document process and procedure followed in day to day operations as well as new implementation
- Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and skilled personnel - interaction and dialog are requisite in this dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3+ years of Linux/Unix system experience (required).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education
- Experience architecting and administering diverse Linux based environments, with heavy focus on RHEL/CentOS ecosystem.
- Must be able to work with and provide support for cross functional groups and technical areas (compute, storage, network, applications and databases).
- Must have firm understanding of Linux internals and have automated system building, patching, and configuration management
- Solid basis in systems management automation using industry-standard and open-source tools such as Python, Perl, PHP, Bash, Puppet.
- Good understanding of various server technologies available to support and deploy servers in DC
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.