JobDiva # 19-05292
JobDiva # 19-05292
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a LIMS Developer for our client in Lexington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Include first tier end-user support, LIMS system configuration, and the completion of change documentation as required by existing procedures.
- 40% Perform routine master data updates for LIMS application. This includes supporting Tech transfer Projects and other initiatives with LIMS build impact.
- 30% Support users for LIMS master data updates and account updates.
- 20% Create method verification test scripts and system documentation to support new functionality deployments and routine updates.
- 10% Provide first tier application support for routine issues, working closely with end-users and IT. Assist with validation activities on IT projects.
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 1-3 years pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry experience. Qualified candidates must have configuration/development experience with applications in a regulated laboratory environment.
- Must have knowledge of industry application configuration and usage. Experience with implementation, integration, validation, and maintenance of LabWare LIMS in a regulated environment is required.
- Problem Solving: Ability to communicate effectively with end users and team members both in writing and verbally. Requires effective organization skills, attention to detail and ability to execute on defined procedures and processes.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary