Light Industrial - Material Handler Material Handler
Light Industrial - Material Handler
Job Number: 21-14914
Job Number: 21-14914
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Light Industrial - Material Handler for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Receive, store and issue the raw materials, packaging components and operational supplies used to support manufacturing operations. Handling samples of materials used to conduct testing or special assignments.
- Performs shipping and Inventory Cycle Count functions in supporting other warehouse operations and plant needs.
- This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
- Performs material handling activities, including material receipt, storage and transfers, to GMP manufacturing facility and finish product from production to interim storage (cold and frozen storage).
- Completes GMP forms and/or batch records as required for material receiving, shipping, and freezing activities
- Maintains material inventory levels using required systems and equipment
- Packs/ships materials to both domestic and international markets, including hazmat
- Maintains safe work environment
- Works on routine assignments per written procedure were ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Working knowledge of standard computer-based business systems such as SAP
- Daily interaction with other material management staff, quality control and manufacturing staff. Regular interaction with external contractors such as transportation drivers. Occasional interaction with maintenance
- May come in to contact with hazardous material requiring additional PPE including respiratory protection employee must be physically capable to wear a respirator
- Operates motor vehicles including, 24ft box trucks, forklifts and other motorized material handling units
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.