Light Industrial - Material Handler Material Handler
Light Industrial - Material Handler
Job Number: 21-14381
Job Number: 21-14381
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Light Industrial - Material Handler for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages material needs/requirements for CAR-T production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management.
- Senior Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions.
- Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule.
- Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
- Basic mathematical skills
- General understanding of cGMPs
- Technical writing capability
- Fork Lifting
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Inventory control and/or management
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus
- Education and Experience: - Bachelors degree.
- OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- OR High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
- Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
- Quantifies and maintains materials in production dispensary.
- Performed apheresis receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
- Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
- Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
- Must be able to work in an environment with blood derived components.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Trainer for warehousing staff upon completion of all proficient tasks.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- No direct reports will be assigned to this job role.
- Available to work OT when business requires.
- Flexible to work across both Summit and Warren NJ sites.
- Willing to work staggered day shift hours.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.