Light Industrial - General Manufacturing Operator General Manufacturing Operator
General Manufacturing Operator
Job Number: 21-16528
Job Number: 21-16528
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a General Manufacturing Operator for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Operator I is responsible for executing production activities required to successfully manufacture sterile injectable products.
- This is accomplished by ensuring equipment, materials, and other resources are in place to meet production demands.
- The Operator I demonstrates and assures production activities within manufacturing operations are executed following all GMPs.
- In addition, work will be performed in complete accordance with all SOPs, Specifications, Batch Records, regulatory expectations, and company policies.
- This position will require overtime, shift work, and flexibility in scheduling of set shift hours at times, based on production demands or extraordinary circumstances.
- Robust functionality in Microsoft Applications and other computer based systems utilized in the manufacturing department (i.e. MES, HMIs, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to gown into applicable controlled areas per area classification specific requirements.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills within the department and with support groups.
- Functional job specific proficiency in mathematics
- Practical understanding of specialized manufacturing equipment operational theory used for the manufacturing of sterile injectable products.
- Ability to pass a full physical including a respiratory certification with annual monitoring.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hrs/day, utilizing controlled movements.
- Aptitude to use hand tools in the setup and trouble-shooting of specialized manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to execute complex activities both independently and in a team environment.
- Accomplishes manufacturing activities per detailed procedural guidance with a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Performs handling of hazardous materials in compliance with site, industry, local, and federal regulations.
- Maintains manufacturing environmental conditions (Non-Viable Particulate(s) and Viable microbial levels per controlled area classification specifications) by performing area disinfection regiment as required to meet global Health Authority requirements.
- Executes specialized responsibilities mandated by detailed written procedures, site, industry, local, and federal regulations.
- Assures and completes detailed documentation that is a correct and accurate record. Addresses procedural /documentation errors expeditiously and effectively.
- Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in job specialized training requirements.
- Participates as a contributing member in CI projects.
- Consistently projects a positive attitude and example for other department team members/operators to emulate.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of relevant work experience required, preferably in a regulated and/or pharmaceutical environment.
- An equivalent combination of education/experience may substitute.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.