Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Leasing Credit Senior Officer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for helping clients achieve their overall strategy through the innovative use of various funding alternatives; possess and share with the client and other members of the client team expert knowledge of business finance and the products and services associated therewith.
- Interact regularly with clients in an effort to proactively understand their goals, their current performance, and their needs.
- The LCSO uses this client knowledge to assess the appropriateness of existing solutions and to propose optimal financing alternatives or additional financing solutions.
- Directly accountable for managing credit quality and the approval process through their interaction with senior Risk Management Officers and Product Delivery Managers.
- Also accountable for the documentation of transactions as a principal member of the transaction team.
- One of the client team members responsible for interacting with financing product specialists for Renewable Energy Finance.
- Provide guidance and support to Leasing Credit Officers I and II.
- This position is posted as a Leasing Credit Sr Officer position, but is flexible to be filled as a Leasing Credit Officer II position based on the skill set/experience of the candidate.
Interested in applying?
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years' experience in commercial banking or finance industry with significant credit experience.
- Experience must include project-oriented energy financings including tax equity. Renewable energy experiences a plus.
- Extensive experience in the analysis and structuring of highly complex transactions, including project-oriented energy financings.
- Strong credit and risk analysis skills
- Must be able to analyze, interpret and negotiate third party documentation
- Renewable and thermal energy, underwriting experience a plus
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Results oriented, is able to accomplish objectives in a specified timeframe
- 20% Travel
- Preferred locations – New York, Providence or Boston
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.