Learning Technology Administrator
Learning Management Systems Technology Administrator
JobDiva # 20-06167
JobDiva # 20-06167
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Learning Management Systems Technology Administrator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role administers computer technology information in the ePerformance Solutions group which provides Research and Development (R&D) with a centralized service that consults with clients to develop and deliver an effective Learning Management System (LMS).
- Learning tracking, metrics, reporting and process support and best practices required to meet the companys GxP and compliance training, and reporting needs and requirements are supported by this technical role.
- Provide configuration and training plan execution within the LMS technology
- Create and maintain group and individual security profiles within the LMS system
- Execute on tasks / deliverables associated with LMS administration and related projects, including but not limited to the systematic creation and maintenance of:
- Courses- classroom, virtual and online
- Curricula / Training Plans
- Standard Reporting/Metrics
- Maintenance of documentation, templates and best processes
- Identify process improvements
- Technically troubleshoot user interface challenges with the LMS computer application example: drop-down menu enablement and de-bugging
- Understand and support improvements of the LMS services / demand management model
- Provide user acceptance testing (UAT) and support for any LMS application upgrades or enhancements
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required; Bachelors degree is preferred
US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements
- 1-3 years experience with Learning Management Systems and database knowledge
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Strong oral/written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow up skills
- General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.