Learning Advisor - Intructional Designer - III Intructional Designer - III
Instructional Designer - III
Job Number: 22-00048
Job Number: 22-00048
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Instructional Designer - III for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experience and skills in eLearning and video content creation including digital delivery, technical troubleshooting, and asset management.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and a vision on how we can apply it to our business needs.
- Looking for creativity and production savvy combined with a strong work ethic. Understanding of insurance and investment topics desired, Client experience a plus.
- Works within a Learning dept of 20+ members focused on creating a state-of-the-art learning experience for our Agents and Field Managers.
- Looking for a team player and service-oriented person who can be a go to person for our team and the broader company.
- A high volume of work is produced in our fast-paced environment, the candidate must show they thrive in such an environment and can produce high quality work.
- eLearning development is a main aspect of this role.
- The candidate should be fully fluent in eLearning standards and have experience developing modern courses that push the bounds of what is possible to make courses engaging and effective.
- Should be knowledgeable about adult learning pedagogy and instructional approaches. Ideally, we would like to see samples of prior work showing capabilities and style.
- Video is the other focus for this role.
- Runs our video server/front end site and supports efforts to enable Peer to Peer video sharing for learning.
- Maintaining an active site accepting and processing videos on the back end.
- Curating and organizing the front-end site for best learning relevance and results.
- Requires detail oriented work to tag and organize assets, plus creative work to design and produce training video content directly.
- Experience and skills in video editing, showing prior work samples preferred.
- Our team is known for Innovation, adaptability, and creativity. Ideal candidate can demonstrate those qualities via samples of work and examples of prior experience.
- Samples of work are mandatory for consideration. Provide resume and portfolio link or files
- eLearning course creation using Articulate Storyline and RISE plus other tools
- Run eLearning projects from start to finish with full ownership
- Understand Client eLearning standards and manage documentation of all aspects for content, production and management of courses
- Management of the eLearning course files on team drive assuring proper archive for record keepings as well as future update needs
- QC check of incoming courses from vendors assuring setup within standards and testing for correct operation in LMS
- Integration of all courses on LMS working closely with LMS admin assuring courses load, run and report properly. Update courses as needed and troubleshoot any technical issues related to courses
- Work with SMRU to gain legal approval for courses and videos
- Perform maintenance updates for all courses due to product changes, regulatory changes or expirations of approvals
- Video and audio:
- Video and audio content creation, able to create from outline to script to storyboard and finally shooting and editing to create video content in support of training goals. Assisting business partners and Agents in creating videos
- Client View video server primary support for upload processing including SMRU, review uploads, check Agent compliance, check product owners for accuracy, submit to SMRU legal review and if approved add to site with proper setup to optimize video search
- Client View agent video site setup including tagging and curating in proper areas of site, managing closed captioning and foreign language translations and transcriptions. Production for Podcast style subscription channels.
- Corporate depts video upload and content creation assistance, acting as a resource for other areas to help them make better videos and use the site.
- Creative conceptual visual problem solver
- Aware of visual trends and new graphics software tools we can apply to our solutions
- Explores what is possible in emerging technologies and shows how they can apply to our work (VR, AR, AI)
- Understands Insurance and Financial topics
- Applies adult learning principles and instructional models
- Conceptualization: can distill core meaning from a set of information
- Organized for learning ability to make the complex simple
- Project Manager:
- Manages workload to targets
- Breaks down a project to tasks and tracks to completion
- Holds others accountable towards common goals
- Anticipates roadblocks and seeks remedies
- Provides Quality Assurance accountability
- Able to build eLearning with authoring tools (Storyline, RISE)
- Can extend authoring tools with custom code
- Can automate tasks in Excel
- Can create data driven reports and simple forms such as learning surveys
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.