Lead Programmer Analyst
Lead Programmer Analyst
JobDiva # 20-05078
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Candidate must have strong knowledge of Mainframe Technology and work experience specifically in COBOL, DB2, MQ and Stored Procedure processing.
- Candidate must be familiar with application programming technological alternatives and emerging trends. This position requires good oral and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the latest technologies to manage current application development needs, translate the requirements of low to high complexity of programming specs.
- Write p of low to high complexity matching, detailed specifications, develop and automated test execution.
- Requires good oral and written communication, Planning, Organizing, Controlling, Decision Making, Problem solving, Accountability, Initiative, Analysis and Judgment skills.
- The candidate must work directly with a variety of team members to review work to insure they have experience and knowledge tools, industry standards, and IS Standards.
- The candidate must have good project management skills, familiar with Project Planning and documentation in compliance with UPS Software Development Lifecycle.
- The candidate must have experience and knowledge of mainframe development tools, industry standards, and IS Standards. They will be responsible for development tasks to complete deliverables for ER initiatives, RFC, defect fixes and RFWs.
- They must provide status to management, identify roadblocks, escalate and rectify issues.
- Management Skills: Versed in use of development tools, industry standards.
- Extensive knowledge of Cobol, JCL, MQ, Syncsort, IBM utilities, CICS, Stored Procedures
- Ability to successfully multi task across projects and support activities.
- VSAM, FileAid, Expediter, Intertest, S/FTP, Changeman
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.