Lead Mobile Developer
Lead Mobile Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
• Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints
• May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization
• Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use
• Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
• Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates
• Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
• Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
• Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
• Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
• Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
• High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
• Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
• Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.