Lead Java FullStack Developer
Lead Java Full Stack Developer
Job Number: 21-05925
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Lead Java Full Stack Developer for our client in Hoboken, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- At least 10+ years of working experience in designing/developing full stack applications and at least 5+ years of experience in leading similar teams
- Must have working experience with developing and designing RESTful services, APIs using NodeJs or Microservices, APIGEE gateways
- Must have working knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Must have working understanding of SQL/No SQL databases such as MongoDB
- Must have an understanding of DevOps tools workings - BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD pipelines
- Should be able to code for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels
- Will be responsible for leading and developing best practices for a Full Stack Developer team
- Experience working with Product Owners and converting designs to visual elements
- Should have a solid understanding of Agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies
- Should have ability to present effectively to senior business leaders
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.