Lead Application Support Analyst
|Reference # :||16-09618||Title :||Lead Application Support Analyst|
|Location :||Bethesda, MD|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/03/2016|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Lead Application Support Analyst for one of our financial services clients.|
• Experience in supporting all phases of SDLC.
• Knowledge of Operating Systems, Middleware, DB, Webservers.
• SQL Performance tuning.
• Unix commands, Unix Shell Scripting experience.
• Experience with ITSM Tools (Service Now or Remedy or any other ticket tracking tools).
• Understanding of database concepts Hands-on experience with SQL queries
• ITIL Foundation Certification (Preferred).
• Must be willing to provide on call support on a rotation basis for 24x7 support.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide production support or technical support to users of a customized or proprietary application.
• May act as lead.
• Allocate work to staff, plan, communicate, evaluate and manage performance by staff.
• Assess needs for technical development of staff and provide formal or informal training opportunities to staff.
• Confer with management of client groups using application(s) supported by group and assess uptime, productive use of application, and needs for further development or enhancements to make application more useful.
• Plan and conduct regular or periodic meetings of staff responsible for maintaining applications in production to assess issues or bugs and plan strategy for addressing them.
• Plan, contribute to, or conduct projects for testing software enhancement, developing requirements for system enhancement, revision or development of application, or related projects.
• Provide two tier support to all applications and provide assistance to all end users and identify any issues in production.
• Maintain schedule jobs and perform troubleshoot on processes and resolve all issues.
• Provide training to various new employees and assist with expert knowledge on production processes.
• Document all production applications and resolve all application issues and answer all requests.
• Monitor all performance metrics for various production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions.
• Analyze all applications and recommend necessary upgrades and patches and perform troubleshoot on all issues.
• Participate in periodic meetings and maintain all applications for productions and plan appropriate various strategies.