Lead Application Developer
Lead Application Developer
Job Number: 19-12181
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a/an Lead Application Developer for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Lead Application Developer (LAD) will manage and lead the Sales Performance Management (SPM) effort. This includes process definition, RFP, vendor selection, ROI, design and planning, training, collaboration with all stakeholders, solution implementation, and support. As Client moves towards industry methodologies of Agile and DevOps.
- The LAD will be able to help incorporate these standard practices to deliver quicker development to market. He/She will work with stakeholders, team members, SPM Implementation partner, and Tool vendor(s) to plan, implement, and integrate this new solution.
- The position will require collaboration with stakeholders, users, and internal application groups. It also requires the ability to document & present solutions/architecture to management, peers & collaborating groups.
- Project Management and Planning Advanced Experience with implementing and integration with SaaS solutions Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Concepts - Advanced Excellent verbal, written and collaboration skills. Knowledge of systems architecture, good consultative, analytical ability; planning, organizing, decision-making, problem solving, initiative, judgment and the ability to work effectively with users and management staff. Experience leading all activities for a new Enterprise-wide new solution.
- Working on projects from conceptual design to implementation
- Process design and implementation
- BS Degree plus 5+ years of application development in the Sales Applications, preferably in a large multi-national company.
- Sales Planning Experience with OneStream/Host Analytics/Anaplan/Oracle Analytics
- Sales Compensation application experience will one of the following preferred: Callidas Cloud, IBM/Varicent SPM, Optymyze, Xactly, Annaplan, Workday
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cloud architecture (Azure, Google, etc.) & reporting tools like Tableau, Power-BI
- Experience in Application Integration using API's, Web based architecture is a plus
- Experience in Project Management, Agile methodologies
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Application development with Java and/or .Net Core
- Expert knowledge of SQL Severs database SSRS/SSAS/SSIS packages, ETL, MS Stored Procedures and Power-BI
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (formulas, v lookups, pivot tables, chart/graphs)
- Knowledge system integration with Red hat JBOSS FUSE Camel or MuleSoft
- Demonstrated skills in problem analysis showing balanced consideration of technical, customer care and business issues
- Strong analytical, written, problem solving and communications skills
- Management Skills: Project Management, Agile methodologies
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.