Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an LAN/WLAN Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Communicates and consults with Enterprise Service Provider (ESP) to maintain LAN/WLAN (Wi-Fi) Infrastructure
- Provides leadership, organization, supervision, and direction for all aspects of LAN/WLAN technology in conjunction with Enterprise Service Provider (ESP)
- Manages WLAN/LAN networks, tracks significant problems, monitors performance, and recommends upgrades to hardware and software as required
- Assists with testing and evaluation of new technologies for the LAN/WLAN
- Review and maintain network documentation
- Approve and manage LAN/WLAN changes
- Experience with Wireless LAN technology
- Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (Client) preferred and Cisco PRIME
- Knowledge of networking protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, 802.11, 802.15.4, 802.3af/at/bt (POE), AAA, etc.
- Experience with using network troubleshooting tools such as Cisco Prime, Netscout, Concord, Wireshark, Traceroute, nslookup, ping, PuTTY/Tera Term, Speedtest, Netstat, IP calculator, etc.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in computer science or business systems and seven or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services or graduation from a two-year college or university and 10 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have ability to work independently and in a highly matrixed environment
- 24 hours/seven days a week on-call status for priority 1 incidents as part of an on-call rotation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.