Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a LAN/WAN Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in computer science or business systems and seven or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services or graduation from a two-year college or university with a degree in computer science or business systems and 10 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Enterprise-level information technology experience highly desired, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE routing and switching certifications required.
- Experience in MPLS, EWAN, and MAN network environments.
- Experience with using network troubleshooting tools such as Cisco Prime, Netscout, Concord, Wireshark, Traceroute, nslookup, ping, PuTTY/Tera Term, Speedtest, Netstat, IP calculator
- Basic knowledge of WAN acceleration (ie: Riverbed Steelhead / Cisco WAAS).
- Communicates and consults with Enterprise Service Provider (ESP) to maintain LAN/WAN Infrastructure.
- Provides leadership, organization, supervision, and direction for all aspects of LAN/WAN technology in conjunction with Enterprise Service Provider (ESP).
- Manages wide area networks, tracks significant problems, monitors performance, and recommends upgrades to hardware and software as required.
- Assists with testing and evaluation of new technologies for the LAN/WAN
- Must have knowledge of networking protocols like, EIGRP, IGRP, BGP, OSPF, and RIP.
- Review and maintain network documentation.
- Approve and manage LAN/WAN changes.
- 24 hours/seven days a week on-call status for priority 1 incidents.
- Review and recommend LAN/WAN capacity upgrades or downgrades
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.