Job Number: 20-01781
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a LAN/HelpDesk Analyst for our client in Spring Valley, NJ.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Information Technology seeks two highly motivated individual to join its O&R Technology Support group as a Systems Analyst.
- The position will mostly support O&R's Orange County locations (Blooming Grove, Goshen, Middletown and Port Jervis and Forestburgh, New York, as needed) but may also have to cover in Spring Valley, NY, West Nyack, NY and Pearl River, NY as well.
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd level Local Area Network support (LAN), troubleshooting support, deployment of applications, infrastructure components, and imaging and deployment of workstations/laptops.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our customers.
- Work as part of a group that deploys, upgrades, and supports the workstations, applications, and associated LAN equipment.
- This position involves heavy customer contact with all levels of employees. Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Computer Analyst, responsible for 1st and 2nd level support (LAN); as well as interfacing with O&R's Application Development and Wide Area Network group.
- Operates in all of O&R's various sites and environments, such as headquarters buildings, substations and various work-out locations, providing support for deployment of applications and workstations as well as laptops and MDTs as well as familiarity with supporting iOS devices.
- With some general guidance, provides on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, and general support for the corporate infrastructure installed at all company locations.
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year experience, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years' experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite required (2010 and higher)
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS 7 and higher (especially Windows 10)
- Familiarity with upgrade and migration tools for Windows 10 and Office 365
- A general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices including iOS devices
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able and willing to travel throughout the O&R service territory as needed
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience with supporting Office 365
- Knowledge of support for SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online
- Familiarity with supporting SharePoint 2016
- Familiarity with supporting virtual applications on desktops/laptops
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.