Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a LAN Adminsitrator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support, manage, maintain and troubleshoot the Client's Citrix and VMWare platform.
- Maintain a secure/stable Sophos Anti-Virus infrastructure.
- Support and maintain Quest Tools.
- Follow standards and guidelines that lead the support of technology solutions.
- Support, operations and implementation of solutions requiring integration of multiple server’s platforms, operating systems and to support applications across the enterprise.
- Develop/document the operation and implementation for Changes to technical standards.
- Act as the technical expert to support existing Client's Citrix Systems and VMWare infrastructure
- Under general supervision, responsible for the installation, operational support and maintenance for:
- Sophos Anti-Virus systems
- Quest Tools
- Configure and troubleshoot computer networks.
- Proactively monitor Citrix environment to provide stable, dependable remote access services across multiple application platforms.
- Maintain and utilize Quest management
- Responsible for providing assistance and technical support for Citrix design activities.
- May assist in the evaluation and selection Citrix and or VDI equipment.
- Extensive experience with:
- Administration and configuration of Virtualized Datacenter environment
- Administration and configuration of Citrix and NetScaler environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Managing Virtualized host clusters in multi datacenter environments.
- Deploying Guest server in a Virtualized environment.
- Maintaining, updating and documenting guest server OS gold image
- Diagnostic, troubleshoot and correct hardware issues
- Maintaining, updating and documenting backup system
- Maintaining, supporting and configuring File Servers
- 5 or more years of proven expert experience and or certifications and expertise in the following areas:
- Knowledge of communication protocols, hardware, and real-time operating system programming required.
- Operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Managing, maintaining and documenting a corporate Citrix system.
- Knowledge managing and using Quest Tools.
- Managing Active Directory, Windows server 2008/2012 security, access rights and groups
- Certified VMWare Administrator (VCP) with experience Managing Installing and Maintaining VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.5 and up, build Virtual Machines using vSphere vCenter 5.5 and up
- Client server Blade Technology, Client Proliant and Hitachi servers.
- Troubleshooting LAN/WAN fiber and copper networks and must be capable of analyzing and resolving any Server network connectivity issues (i.e. client/server architecture).
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPSEC, FCIP, etc.
- Expert experience troubleshooting Windows server's OS running on Client or Hitachi hardware
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Eric Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.