Eclaro is looking for an LAN Administrator for an opportunity for our client in WHITE PLAINS, NY.
Functions and Responsibilities
- This role will Maintain and support NYPA's Remote Access Citrix platform and VMWare environment.
- Support, manage, maintain and troubleshoot NYPA Citrix and VMWare platform.
- Maintain a secure/stable Sophos Anti-Virus infrastructure.
- Support and maintain Quest Tools.
- Follow standards and guidelines that lead the support of technology solutions.
- Support, operations and implementation of solutions requiring integration of multiple server's platforms, operating systems and to support applications across the enterprise.
- Develop/document the operation and implementation for
- changes to technical standards.
- Act as the technical expert to support existing NYPA's Citrix Systems and VMWare infrastructure.
- Under general supervision, responsible for the installation, operational support and maintenance for:
- Sophos Anti-Virus systems
- Quest Tools
- Configure and troubleshoot computer networks.
- Proactively monitor Citrix environment to provide stable, dependable remote access services across multiple application platforms.
- Maintain and utilize Quest management
- Responsible for providing assistance and technical support for Citrix design activities.
- May assist in the evaluation and selection Citrix and or VDI equipment.
- Extensive experience with:
- Administration and configuration of Virtualized Datacenter environment
- Administration and configuration of Citrix and NetScaler environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Managing Virtualized host clusters in multi datacenter environments.
- Deploying Guest server in a Virtualized environment.
- Maintaining, updating and documenting guest server OS gold image
- Diagnostic, troubleshoot and correct hardware issues
- Maintaining, updating and documenting backup system
- Maintaining, supporting and configuring File Servers
- The successful candidate also must show 5 or more years of proven expert experience and or certifications and expertise in the following areas:
- Knowledge of communication protocols, hardware, and real-time operating system programming required.
- Operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Managing, maintaining and documenting a corporate Citrix system.
- Knowledge managing and using Quest Tools.
- Managing Active Directory, Windows server 2008/2012 security, access rights and groups
- Certified VMWare Administrator (VCP) with experience Managing Installing and Maintaining VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.5 and up, build Virtual Machines using vSphere vCenter 5.5 and up
- Client server Blade Technology, Client Proliant and Hitachi servers.
- Troubleshooting LAN/WAN fiber and copper networks and must be capable of analyzing and resolving any Server network connectivity issues (i.e. client/server architecture).
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPSEC, FCIP, etc.
- Expert experience troubleshooting Windows server's OS running on Client or Hitachi hardware
- The candidate must have demonstrated decision-making, analytical, organizational, communication and problem solving abilities.
If Interested, contact Dimples Cruz at Dimples.Cruz@Eclaro.comECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.comIndustry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees