Job Number: 19-02736
Job Number: 19-02736
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a LAN Administrator for our client in Bronx, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for assisting in the replacement of field devices for various New York City five boroughs and Westchester
- Imaging, transporting and interaction with field crews
- Providing on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution and general technical support
- Provide technical support including installation, deployment, retirement and maintenance of company workstations and LAN hardware, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones
- When not helping local staff, there will be administrative work that will need to be maintained
- Monitor and take action on Policed Reports generated by Microsoft SCCM, which feeds our Tech Support Dashboard
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year work experience in related fields, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 7, 8 & 10 and Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and higher
- Excellent experience in support and troubleshooting in a Desktop Support environment with knowledge of local area networking and network switches and routers is required. In addition a general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines
- Ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.