Job Number: 21-15496
Job Number: 21-15496
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs laboratory tests or other laboratory work using conventional and computerized machines and work aids.
- Performs laboratory work according to prescribed standards.
- Determines chemical and physical characteristics or composition.
- Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Usual requirement is two years of post secondary education in field of specialty.
- Some companies may accept equivalent education and experience combined.
- Tests for such qualities as purity, stability, viscosity, density, absorption, burning rate*** melting or flash point, etc.
- Tests solutions used in processes for chemical concentration, specific gravity, or other characteristics.
- Tests for presence and content of elements, substances, or impurities.
- Collects and analyze samples.
- Tests samples to verify conformity to specifications.
- Records test results and writes test reports describing procedures used.
- Cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment.
- May prepare graphs and charts.
- May prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- May add chemicals or raw materials to process solutions or product batches to correct or establish formulation required to meet specifications.
- May calibrate laboratory instruments.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.