Job Number: 21-14638
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary purpose of this position will be to support daily lab operations and to manage lab equipment within Cell Therapy Development Operations.
- 0-5 years of experience in BSL2 lab operations or lab management
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Able to work independently upon instruction, document work and communicate honestly and openly
- Learn and follow lab specific procedures and policies
- Maintain regular contact with supervisor
- Routine maintenance and calibration of lab equipment (i.e., biosafety cabinets, water baths, cellometers, etc.)
- Lab equipment service coordination with third party suppliers
- Monitor and maintain cold storage equipment
- General maintenance of the CTDO laboratories
- Documentation of calibration and maintenance activities
- Troubleshooting equipment issues
- Preparation of stock solutions for routine testing
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.