Job Number: 21-09523
Job Number: 21-09523
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Warren, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As part of the Product Sciences group, the energetic and motivated research associate will execute experiments of routine bioanalytical characterization activities supporting technical development objectives of final product and process intermediates for CAR T products.
- This role will support activities related to the identification of product critical quality attributes, in collaboration with technical development functions.
- Execute experiments of moderate complexity and dimensionality of routine bioanalytical characterization activities supporting technical development objectives
- Data organization in laboratory notebooks and data analysis/reporting
- Ability to stick to timelines while maintaining thorough and quality work
- Expand knowledge in cell therapy development and awareness of competitive landscape in the cellular immune-oncology space
- Grow and enhance skills sets related to analytical development and immunological techniques
- Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary
- Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures
- B.S. in Cell/Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline with 0-3 years of relevant experience or M.S. with 0-1 year of relevant experience is required
- Ability to work under moderate technical supervision and perform operational tasks independently is required
- Basic knowledge in mammalian cell culture techniques, maintenance and expansion of primary cells and cell lines is required
- Knowledge of basic immunology techniques is required, Flow Cytometry, FACS, immunofluorescence, ELISA, PCR, cytokine and chemokine detection, cell-based bioassays is desired
- Knowledge of statical analysis is desired
- High motivation and drive to acquire new skills
- Willingness to work in a regulated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.