Job Number: 21-13340
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for routine analysis of utility samples to ensure that samples meet required specifications.
- Also responsible for support activities in the laboratory to ensure the laboratory has glassware and solutions available to perform testing.
- Basic PC skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Basic cGMP documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of laboratory safety practices
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to use basic instrumentation and instrument software, including but not limited to TOC, Conductivity meter, and PSA
- Ability to perform basic wet chemistry tests, including but not limited to titrations, ROI and pH
- Ability to use PPE effectively
- Ability to collaborate with peers on day-to-day tasks; cooperative and works well with a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and department management
- Ability to accurately and completely understand and follow SOP, test method, and cGMP requirements; uses good judgment and follows procedures
- Basic knowledge of cGMP, OSHA, DEA, USP, EP, and JP; ability to deal appropriately with regulatory agencies
- Ability to work highly supervised; solicits direction from supervisor
- Demonstrates personal organizational skills
- Actively seeks opportunities to learn
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 years relevant work experience required, preferably in a regulated industry.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.