Job Number: 21-09521
Job Number: 21-09521
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Process Microbiology is looking for an engaged, self-driven individual interested in performing microbiology laboratory techniques and studying the growth characteristics of microorganisms within a biologics manufacturing process.
- Performing laboratory tests or other laboratory work using conventional and computerized machines and work aids
- Performs laboratory work according to prescribed standards
- Determines chemical and physical characteristics or composition of samples. Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory equipment and instruments
- Performs basic microbiology techniques including: bioburden/ microbial counts, endotoxin testing, growth promoting, practicing aseptic techniques
- Collects and analyze samples
- Tests samples to verify conformity to specifications
- Records test results and writes test reports describing procedures used
- Cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment
- May prepare graphs and charts
- May prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas
- May add chemicals or raw materials to process solutions or product batches to correct or establish formulation required to meet specifications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.