Job Number: 21-04000
Job Number: 21-04000
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in SUMMIT, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for laboratory support such as: equipment set-up/calibration, SOP generation, and routine maintenance (cleaning) on lab devices
- Manage lab consumables: monitoring stock level, ordering, and re-stocking of consumables
- Daily maintenance inspection on lab floor to support seamless lab activities.
- Submit workorder to initiate biohazard pick up and janitorial service to maintain lab
- Contact vendor to schedule PM on lab devices
- Support assemble and de-assemble of bioreactors
- Support on pH and DO probe calibration when needed
- Previous experience with lab equipment maintenance
- Previous experience with maintaining and re-stocking of lab consumable
- Attention to detail for inventory management
- Familiarity with ordering system
- Basic understanding of lab operation and sterile technique
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively within a team setting
- Proficient in computer systems and relevant applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.