Job Number: 21-01961
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for processing apheresis to generate cellular products and intermediates in support of Research and Development, and Quality groups
- The position will require experimental execution, documentation, data analysis, drafting of technical reports, and presentation of results
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts is required. Experience culturing mammalian cells is strongly preferred.
- A.A. in Biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry bioprocess experience.
- Mammalian cell culture and cell banking
- Experience with cell therapy process development or manufacturing
- Buffer and cell culture media preparation
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Ability to meet deadlines, adapt to rapid changes, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong prioritization skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.