Job Number: 20-07122
Job Number: 20-07122
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Bowling Green, KY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The purpose of the job is to provide support to the Quality Systems Team Leader and Quality Systems Chemists by completing quality-related tasks in respect to sampling, recording, and organizing data for vitamin and mineral testing.
- General laboratory testing may be required to assist completion of related tasks.
- Collect, organize, composite and ship thirty-minute samples pulled for products requiring vitamin and mineral testing.
- Compare samples against production and sampling schedule.
- Document sample pull, ship and CoA dates.
- Alert program coordinators to any deviations from required testing.
- Communicate and coordinate Out of Spec (OOS) protocol.
- Organize data and results of in-process analytical programs to facilitate timely release of finished product.
- Contact third-party lab in case of tardy or missing results.
- Review and ensure resources are available for manufacturing teams to accurately collect in-process samples.
- Provide assistance for the following programs to ensure timely completion and accurate documentation: Lab Equipment Calibration and Verification programs, Lab Audit Checklist/Quality Practices, Laboratory Safety Audit, Laboratory Sanitation, and Retention Program of finished products laboratory samples.
- Organize data and results of finished product analytical programs to facilitate timely calibration of NIR equipment.
- Maintain and close open work items in Laboratory documents.
- Complete routine analytical chemical testing while maintaining good laboratory practices and working safely.
- Ability to analyze finished product for: moisture, fat, protein, ash, and available water utilizing approved lab methods.
- Must be trained by Hill's personnel and have completed Analyst Qualification for analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages preferred.
- Prior work experience - college level lab work.
- Co-op or intern experience in a lab preferred.
- Familiarity with lab "testing " and/or microbial testing procedure is desirable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ryan Bastasa | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.