JobDiva # 20-08626
JobDiva # 20-08626
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will provide basic laboratory support to Immunohistochemistry/Histology group within the Translational IHC Group. The position will primarily involve cell culture, cell block preparation, and data entry and sample/reagent management.
- Bachelor degree in biology and/or life science related discipline with up to 5 years of experience working in a laboratory environment; proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft office; effective written and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to details; organized and able to work well in a team setting.
- Cell culture and cell block preparations to support immunohistochemistry study.
- Sample and reagent receiving/dispatching and inventory record keeping.
- Data entry and organizing into electronic databases.
- Supply receiving and inventory maintenance.
- Submission of biological samples for testing.
- Whole slide digital image scanning.
- Equipment and instrument maintenances.
- Maintains all records and documentations as required per departmental SOPs.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.