Job Number: 20-02522
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Hodges, SC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maintain the microbiology laboratory according to the housekeeping SOP and practices
- Assist on managing laboratory waste and compliance with bio-hazardous waste handling procedure
- Document laboratory data and supporting information during testing per cGMP
- Support the laboratory activities to maintain quality assurance systems
- Maintain accurate, up to date, and concise laboratory records per good documentation requirement
- Sample storage and disposal per laboratory SOP Competencies
- Prepare laboratory samples for log in and testing
- Perform contamination checks for Finished Products, Raw Material, Work-in-Progress, water and swab samples aseptically
- Monitor and assist management of laboratory consumable inventories
- Understand and practice the safety procedures in both laboratory and manufacturing area
- Laboratory equipment operation and routine maintenance: autoclave, balance, pH meter, incubators water bath, and bio-safety cabinets
- Media preparation and daily handling for microbiological testing
- Perform sample collection in manufacturing area; such as, water, environmental air, environmental surface, equipment C&S and work-in progress materials
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.