Job Number: 20-00684
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Compound Management Consultant will be responsible for the execution of the day to day procedures necessary to facilitate compound request fulfillment and other inventory management functions.
- Responsibilities include the execution of work orders, quality control of instrumentation and utilization of inventory management software.
- The individual will be required to work 90% of their day in the laboratory supporting Compound Management production work flows.
- B.S. in the physical, biological sciences or engineering with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Ability to use an analytical balance and/or operate a liquid handling instruments for the fulfillment of multiple order types within Compound Management
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience in compound management with a demonstrated record of competency working in a chemistry or biology laboratory
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.