Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Laboratory Technician for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Preparation of sample plates for LC/MS analysis using automated liquid handlers and acoustic dispensers
- Acquisition of mass spectrometry data
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment including liquid chromatography systems
- Preparation of sample plates for MALDI-based mass spec applications using automated liquid handlers including tip based transfer systems, acoustic transfer systems, plate washers
- Acquisition of MALDI-based mass spectrometry data
- Deposition of data into centralized data processing systems
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary