Job Number: 21-05339
Job Number: 21-05339
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Labeling Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Accountable to transfer data out of an older system into a new system and structure these data according to the new system and process
- Will create global labeling events in the new system, use the data in the old system to populate the event and identify any missing data that needs to be obtained
- Work will entail detailed data entry in addition to contacting local affiliates to complete any missing data. Once the events are complete in the new system, they will be handed off to RIM services for maintenance
- May require creating/running reports/metrics to identify issues and analyze data trends, functioning as a RIM user with good knowledge of the labeling process, interact with country regulatory associates, address questions and solve problems.As a detail-oriented worker, manage daily workload independently understanding the business goals
- Runs data quality reports to check on missing data. Inform country managers of issues.
- Escalate issues when necessary
- Use Excel to summarize information for inclusion in Power Point presentations provided to management
- Executes operational tasks according to RIM procedures and work instructions
- BS/BA in a relevant scientific or technical field preferred
- Minimum of 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and the ability to apply this to daily workload decisions
- Understanding of regulatory operations, specifically related to labeling
- Knowledge of computer systems in an R&D environment. Ability to navigate marketing application submissions structure and content.
- Participates in projects and communicates and interacts with internal customers
- Practical experience with desktop application software suites
- Proficient in the English language both written and oral, and able to communicate effectively in written form with non-English speakers
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.