Label Copy Coordinator
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Label Copy Coordinator for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under the general guidance of the Launch Manager, Printed Component Mgnt (PCM), the incumbent is accountable for the management of production quality artwork for printed packaging materials for all component types, sites and markets supported by Global Packaging Technology while complying with Client SOPs and pharmaceutical industry standards and requirements
- Insures artwork is available to support timely implementation aligned with expectations for market availability
- Provide a senior level of project management expertise to the coordination and implementation of all package labeling for Domestic, US Export, ROW markets, and alliance partnerships. Align team deliverable's with departmental/business objectives
- Communicate with all corporate disciplines necessary to secure information for managing artwork creation process for all printed packaging components
- Collaborate with all levels of personnel in the process of obtaining information and facilitate resolution of conflicts and issues
- Clarify customer requests, negotiate priorities and implementation dates, minimize obsolescence and track job’s progress through completion
- Collaborate with package Engineers to confirm accurate structural information is conveyed to the artwork development team and key stakeholders
- Support the development of final, approved artwork through interaction with product development, site transfer and product launch teams
- Insure interdepartmental and departmental processes and procedures are adhered to for compliance, establishes process improvements, and work method standards
- Maintains SPS data base accuracy
- Reviews and approves packaging Bills of Specifications
- BA or BS degree; and/or equivalent experience
- Project management training/experi
- 5-10 years pharmaceutical experience
- Regulatory labeling experience
- Ability to work with a range of technically and culturally diverse people to attain desired results
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional project teams and deliver expected results
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.