Job Number: 21-04008
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Process tech and complete accurate records.
- Operate blenders, dryers, Glatt Granulators, scales, etc.
- Clean production equipment.
- Set up and disassemble product equipment.
- Operate specific in-process devices associated with the equipment (i.e. hardness testers, pH meters, etc.)
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Must stay within GMP compliance at all times.
- Must be experienced operating all referenced equipment.
- Must have specific experience operating electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Record keeping experience required.
- Must be familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills required.
- Working on lab floor for purification process
- Process equipment experience is ideal. Hose connection, monitor pressure, monitor flow rate
- Sampling, pipette experience
- Documentation exp. is a must. GMP documentation
- Attention to detail
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.