Job Number: 21-00945
Job Number: 21-00945
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Carlisle, PA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for the sampling of raw material for use in testing.
- The work includes being able to work independently and in a team in order to meet the shifting demands of production and support GMP testing activities for raw materials and finished products.
- The candidate will also be expected to support additional quality operations such as, but not limited to, sample shipments and sample retention.
- Perform sampling of raw material and packaging components for analytical testing.
- Participate in continuous improvement culture within the laboratory environment. Utilize continuous improvement tools.
- Record and maintain all related data and records in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures.
- Perform laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with company safety policies and procedures.
- Adjust priorities and change tasks based on the ever-changing needs of the site.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year in manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Bachelor Degree Prefer
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.