Job Number: 20-08674
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Carlisle, PA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be responsible for the sampling of raw material for use in testing.
- The work includes being able to work independently and in a team in order to meet the shifting demands of production and support GMP testing activities for raw materials and finished products.
- The candidate will also be expected to support additional quality operations such as, but not limited to, sample shipments and sample retention.
- Perform sampling of raw material and packaging components for analytical testing.
- Participate in continuous improvement culture within the laboratory environment.
- Utilize continuous improvement tools.
- Record and maintain all related data and records in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures.
- Perform laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with company safety policies and procedures.
- Adjust priorities and change tasks based on the ever-changing needs of the site.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Associates Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline or minimum of 1 year in manufacturing / pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, GLPs, FDA, dietary supplement industry guidelines and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems with minimum negative impact on production, quality, safety, and cost.
- Knowledge of computer applications and quality tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, Trackwise, SAP)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.