Job Number: 20-06290
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be part of a team that is responsible for maintaining a GMP warehouse used to support Cell Banking operations for cGMP cell bank production.
- Generation and modification of specification documentation for incoming materials, interaction with outside vendors and suppliers, receipt of materials, sampling of raw materials for testing, management and organization of warehouse inventory, issuing materials to the operations group, preparation of shipments of testing materials and drug substance, and interfacing with inventory and other GMP computer systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.