Job Number: 20-05391
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Chesterfield, MO.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The contractor will work under the supervision of an upstream senior scientist to evaluate Client approaches for plasmid transfections in a mammalian cell line.
- This role will require knowledge in basic mammalian cell culture techniques as well as basic programming skills to support automation of high-throughput bioreactor systems.
- The contractor will be responsible for executing day-to-day experimentations, including handling of risk group 2 viruses, and will be expected to participate in designing experiments, data analysis and interpretation, documentation, and group presentations.
- The contractor will acquire understanding and working knowledge in current gene therapy process development challenges and efforts.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic techniques will be ideal.
- Understanding and hands on experience of DNA/Protein quantification methods will be preferred.
- Record keeping experience required.
- Must be familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills required.
- Years of Experience 0-2.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic techniques will be ideal
- Understanding and hands on experience of DNA/Protein quantification methods - highly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in cell biology or engineering disciplines (prefer 1+ yr full time work exp but entry level grads accepted also)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.