Job Number: 19-09857
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Chesterfield, MO.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Lab Technician will be responsible for data verification and approval of GMP documents with source data.
- Preparation of MS Excel documents, calculation workbook and MS Word documents.
- The Lab Technician will be responsible for preparing and shipping validation samples.
- This will include preparing labels, accurately vialing aliquots, and GMP documentation of the activities in an electronic notebook.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills required.
- Years of Experience 0-3.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least some lab exposure (through internship or work experience)
- Mandatory to have Excel experience (data review is large part of job)
- Lab exp. entry level
- Ideal to have knowledge in HPLC, validation, ICH, GMP, etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary