Lab Technician (ENTRY LEVEL)
Job Number: 19-07436
Job Number: 19-07436
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Woodlands, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
(3rd Shift) 10pm – 6:30 am
- Ensure compliance with Good Laboratory Practices.
- Help to ensure that goals for product remake rate are achieved.
- Actively share run information with other lab personnel.
- Ensure a smooth hand off during the shift transfer.
- Immediately communicate production and safety issues to supervisor.
- Inform supervisor of potential safety hazards.
- Properly dispose of waste and hazardous materials.
- Follow all safety guidelines documented in associated WI
- Review, follow, and update work instructions and processes as needed.
- Track priority runs and ensure that all special notes or testing is performed.
- Assist in technical troubleshooting of production issues and problems.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled
- Ensure proper validation/calibration of maintenance of equipment for continuous use.
- Assist in training of new and existing team members and ensure all quality procedures, programs and goals are supported.
- Assist in inventory re-order for production operation to ensure adequate materials are available at all times and order required materials as needed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize orders to ensure on-time delivery
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary