Lab Technician I
Job Number: 21-09628
Job Number: 21-09628
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in West Sacramento, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Day to day work will involve the use of tissue culture techniques, operational SOPs, and execution of projects in a laboratory setting.
- Prepare and dispense autoclaved/sterile tissue culture media
- Assist in routine transferring of sterile cultures to fresh media and maintain accurate record
- Sterilize and initiate explant material into tissue culture from greenhouse or field plants
- Maintain, calibrate, and clean instrumentation, labware, and common laboratory Areas
- Maintain detailed records as required and requested
- Bachelor's degree in fields related to Biotech, Agriculture, Cell Biology, and Plant Sciences is preferred
- Candidates with high school diploma and 1-2 years lab experience or Upper division undergraduate students currently working on a Biotech, Agriculture, Cell Biology, or Plant Sciences degree will be considered
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness and capacity to learn and acquire relevant new skill sets.
- Ability to follow hygiene protocols.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.