Lab IT Support Technician (Contract) - Tarrytown
Lab IT Support Technician
Job Number: 21-14228
Job Number: 21-14228
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Lab IT Support Technician for our client in Tarrytown, NY. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Excellent communication skills - inbound and outbound phone calls in a professional manner, writing and replying effective emails.
- Strong IT technical skills and administrative skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook Mail, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Support of Special Purpose imaged PCs, connecting PCs to special manufacturing equipment, working with external vendors to get additional support.
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Time management skills
- Working as part of a team of people, have experience in a business environment as a Team player
- Basic level understanding of Smartphone functionality, setup of email on a phone, initial Phone activation experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple orders, with interruptions and escalations during the business day, organized to track each order in an organized way to minimize mistakes.
- Primary person for interaction with Lab equipment /instrument Vendor support.
- Provide basic end user support for Standard company PCs, Special Purpose PCs, common configuration topics for standard PCs and smartphones, printing, etc.
- Using company system (gAHD) request and incident tickets. Level 2 technician who would receive tickets in the gAHD system from the Level 1 Service Desk. Will change to ServiceNow ticketing system in Oct 2021.
- Assist company colleagues in placing orders for hardware and software using the standard company tools.
- Work on Service Desk tickets due to exceptional volume
- Any miscellaneous work that needs to be done for the client
- Application support (Instrument software)
- Install specialize software packages
- Maintain and troubleshoot SCCM/Intune software distribution issues
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cyrill Malubay | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.