KYC Onboarding Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a KYC Onboarding Analyst - Private Wealth for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
The KYC Onboarding Analyst - Private Wealth is responsible for the end to end client on boarding process within the Private Bank of Wealth Management Americas. The team is responsible for the review of client information and documentation (including KYC, account opening, and Tax documents) to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, as well as assisting front office sales teams with the KYC and client on boarding process.
- Review of KYC documentation (including entity corporate documentation like bylaws, corporate resolutions, etc.), information, and due diligence research for new and existing clients in consideration of temporary exceptions.
- Guiding front office sales teams in completing KYCs (answer questions on documentation, policy, etc.), as well as appropriate completion of W-8/9 forms.
- Assisting with audits, escalations, and investigations on KYC issues as needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 1-3 years experience in Compliance, Audit, Risk or other Regulatory Function with a proven history of project management.
- Experience with AML, KYC and BSA risk issues for Private Banks preferred.
- Prior experience with validation of tax documentation is a plus
- Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of how Trusts, LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations, etc. are organized
- Working knowledge of Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds is a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and time pressure for quick turnaround with a desire to go above and beyond to satisfy our clients with appropriate decision making skills
- Knowledge of AML policies which govern banks; Know You Client policy guidelines; BSA, U.S.A. PATRIOT Act guidelines, etc.
- Ability to reach out and work independently with cross-functional team members in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.) and Power Point
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with KYC Onboarding
- AML, Compliance, Risk knowledge
- Able to understanding legal issues
- Entity structure experience
- Private wealth management experience is a plus
- Dedicated to provide high quality service to both internal and external clients while ensuring the bank continues to comply with all applicable internal and regulatory requirements.
- Extremely detail oriented and analytical.
- Must be able to take data from multiple sources and apply appropriate policy framework to each situation.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team and switch gears quickly to adapt to business needs in a highly charged and challenging environment
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.