Job Number: 19-11228
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for an KYC Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Focuses on client onboarding (COB) and exceptions in line with regulatory standards and jurisdictions
- Provides regular communication to senior Bank stakeholders on changes in KYC, Anti Money Laundering ('AML') and Anti Financial Crime ('AFC') areas and ensures any changes required are implemented with minimum disruptions
- Assists the Bank's clients, managing all KYC and account opening requirements with appropriate governance and controls
- They operate in an environment of strict adherence to Standard Operating procedures ('SOP's) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA's) to achieve accurate and timely account opening to help execute trades
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary