Invest on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a KYC Analyst/Admin for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the end to end client on boarding process within the Private Bank of Wealth Management Americas.
- Responsible for the review of client information and documentation (including KYC, account opening, and Tax documents) to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, as well as assisting front office sales teams with the KYC and client on boarding process.
- Provide high quality service to both internal and external clients while ensuring the bank continues to comply with all applicable internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review of KYC documentation (including entity corporate documentation like bylaws, corporate resolutions, etc.), information, and due diligence research for new and existing clients in consideration of temporary exceptions.
- Guiding front office sales teams in completing KYCs (answer questions on documentation, policy, etc.), as well as appropriate completion of W-8/9 forms.
- Assisting with audits, escalations, and investigations on KYC issues as needed.
- 1-3 years' experience in Compliance, Audit, Risk or other Regulatory Function with a proven history of project management.
- Experience with AML, KYC and BSA risk issues for Private Banks preferred.
- Prior experience with validation of tax documentation is a plus
- Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of how Trusts, LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations, etc. are organized o Working knowledge of Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds is a plus.
- Knowledge of AML policies which govern banks; Know You Client policy guidelines; BSA, U.S.A. PATRIOT Act guidelines, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.) and Power Point
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.