Knowledge Management Content Specialist
JobDiva # 19-07765
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Knowledge Management Content Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: A writing sample MUST be submitted along with the resume relating to End User Self Help information or Quick Tip. The Knowledge Management Content Specialist will provide strategic, as well as tactical support in the execution of our KM enterprise self-service support solution. Critical to this position is ServiceNow platform expertise, solid understanding of knowledge management architecture and taxonomies, and excellent analytic, communication and writing skills.
- Understands latent and future tool functionality to Identify and document business and tool requirements for maintenance and future enhancements.
- Reviews test scripts and participates in end-to-end system testing for new functionality; assists with incident reporting and resolution.
- Coordinates with data analytics team to gather analysis and metrics in support of business goals.
- Provides reports focusing on meaningful performance analytics, usage and feedback reporting, and statistics.
- Executes content development, review and approval process to meet project deadlines by interfacing with work stream leads, project sponsors, CI/Application/Service owners, Service Providers, and other key stakeholders to drive review processes and content approval.
- Works with content writer to maintain support collateral; develops and delivers system training.
- Supports day-to day tasks to include reviewing, editing and approving content in ServiceNow tool, as needed.
- Five-plus years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology, or other related positions in a B2B environment.
- Understanding of knowledge management system workflow, content review lifecycle, and best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels).
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders, team members, technical subject matter specialists, and professional staff.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user, self-service experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft suite to include Office [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Outlook, One Drive, SharePoint, and Expressions [HTML editor]. Experience with graphic and desktop video tools (Camtasia Studio, Captivate, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multitask, and stay on schedule under tight, process-driven deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary